Joan E. White, BSW, CRB, CRS, GRI, SRES, e-PRO 500
- New Jersey & Florida Licensed Real Estate Broker
- 2000 Realtor of the Year, Greater Union County Board of Realtors
- 1982-1987 NJAR Million Dollar Club Sales Member
- Bachelor of Social Work, Kean College of New Jersey
- Past Chair, Professional Standards Committee, New Jersey State Association of Realtors
- Co-Chair, Professional Standards Committee, Greater Union County Board of Realtors
- Professional Standards Committee, New Jersey Association of Realtors
- Professional Standards Committee, North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- 2000 Realtor of the Year, Greater Union County Association of Realtors
- Named in Who’s Who in Executives & Professionals
- Member, Quarter Century Club, National Association of Realtors
- New Jersey Licensed Insurance Producer (Property, Casualty, Life & Health)
- CRB – Certified Real Estate Broker Manager
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- e-PRO 500: Less than 1% of all Realtors can claim this designation
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) designation
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
- NJ Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Prudential Team Development Award
- Prudential Referral Award
- Prudential Per Person Productivity Award
- Licensed since 1979
Joan E. White, owner-broker of White Realty Co. in Union, NJ, was born and bred in the real estate business. Her father, James F. White, and mother, Ermalinda R. White, founded White Realty Co. in 1950, six years before she was born. Joan has been steeped in real estate professionalism and ethics ever since she can remember. She has spent half her life licensed in real estate, continuing the more than half-century of family tradition.
Joan White has accrued an astonishing array of business credits and appointments in her career. Some tributes to her own reputation are a sense of fair play, broad knowledge, continuing education, and clear insights. She served as a Director of the Greater Eastern Union County Board of Realtors (G.E.U.C.B.R.), and as Chairperson of its Professional Standards Committee, a challenging position overseeing questions of ethics and arbitration. She has since been named to the State Professional Standards Committee, where she has served as Chair, as well as still serving as Co-Chairperson of the Greater Union County Board of Realtors Professional Standards Committee. Joan has also served as Chair of the Awards Committee of the Greater Eastern Union County Association of Realtors.
Consistently a New Jersey Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club Member (until her elevation to broker-owner, when she was no longer eligible), Joan was among the first in the state to attain both the CRB and CRS designations, and is one of only 500 Realtors in the nation who has been awarded the e-Pro 500 designation that testifies to her excellence in Internet real estate marketing, and has earned the SRES (Seniors Real Estate Specialist) designation with special training in senior citizen real estate needs. She also holds a Bachelor of Social Work degree. In addition to being a licensed New Jersey and Florida real estate broker, Joan holds a NJ Insurance Broker’s license. Active in the community, Joan is a past Director of the Union Township Chamber of Commerce, and served for many years on the Board of Directors of a local bank as well as its Corporate Secretary.
Joan is a native “Unionite,” where her family’s office has been located since 1950, and, as a former American Red Cross Certified Lifeguard and Water Safety Instructor, taught many youngsters to swim at the Union Boys and Girls Club. She is married and has a son.
Want to work with Joan?